Inscrit le: 13 Avr 2016
| Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 06:22 (2017) Sujet du message: Amish Cooking Wholesome And Simple Amish Recipe Cookbook
<h2>Discover the Amish ways of cooking wholesome meals the whole family will love. Prepare authentic recipes passed down from one generation to the next with Amish Cooking.
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited! </h2>
There is nothing quite as tempting as biting into a warm dish that you know has been made from fresh, natural ingredients, and that is the beauty of the Amish way of cooking. Amish culture emphasizes the simple life, and so the Amish prefer to prepare their food in the simplest, most natural way possible. Their traditional recipes have been handed down from mother to daughter for many generations.
In the midst of a hectic modern lifestyle, it feels warm and soothing to return to simple, classic recipes to put food on the table for our families. Simplicity also means that you do not have to spend hours in the kitchen or use any special gadgets. You can easily create something delicious that can satisfy your stomach and mesmerize your family members.
Inside, you’ll find:
• Introduction to the Amish culture of simple eating and their love of cooking
• The history of Amish food in America
• Delightful breakfast recipes like the Cheesy Barn Breakfast and the Nutritious Baked Oatmeal
• Traditional soup recipes like the Chicken Veggie Soup and the Bean Potato Soup
• Wholesome chicken recipes such as the Baked Garlic Chicken and the Stovetop Potato Chicken
• Bountiful beef recipes like the Tangy Beef Stew with Dumplings and the Beef Bacon Meatloaf
• Satisfying pork recipes such as the Soy Sauce Sausage Balls and the Mennonite Pork Bake
• Tasty fish and seafood recipes such as the BBQ Chili Lemon Shrimp and the Salmon with Corn and Yogurt
• Delicious side and snack recipes such as the Cabbage Mustard Slaw and the Macaroni Egg Salad
Any time is the perfect time for Amish cuisine. From stews, sides, and hearty soups to chicken, beef, pork, and seafood dishes, Amish recipes can be prepared for any occasion and any time of the year.
Are you ready to discover the finest Amish recipes? Go ahead and enjoy!
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android cellular phone, tablet, laptop, computer with Amazon's free Kindle App.
<h2>Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button at the top right side of this page for an immediate download!</h2>
bound: 76 pages
publisher: The Cookbook Publisher; 1 edition (April 5, 2017)
filesize: 2789 KB